Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HomeSchool Tracker

Here is a program I use to help me with my record keeping for homeschooling. This is the best program I have found to suit my needs. There are two versions Basic--which is and always will be free and the Plus version--where you pay a nominal fee and get free upgrades. Well worth the money.

Basic Features:
  • Basic Edition Never Expires
  • Easy Setup
  • Track Attendance and Hours
  • Manage, Copy and Reschedule Assignments
  • Track Resources
  • Generate Reports
  • Upgrade to PLUS at any time
They also have Screen shots and offer a User Manual

Plus Features:
  • All the features from Basic Edition, plus...
  • Automatic Upgrade from Basic
  • Reuse and Share Lesson Plans
  • Courses and Weighted Grading
  • High School Transcripts
  • Attendance Calendar
  • Dozens of Report Options
  • Much More....
They also have Screen Shots, Quick Start Videos, Training Videos, and Tech Support.
Their Tech support is awesome. They do everything they can to help you.

They also have a Discussion group. I have gotten lots of good ideas from the group. Things I would have never thought about. :)

I do not profit or have an affiliation with the Homeschool Tracker. I just wanted to share this awesome software. I have been using it for 4 years now.

Click the Pic if you want to check it out. :))

Homeschool Tracker

No comments: