Friday, July 27, 2007

OK....so I go about my business cleaning my house when I noticed both of my cats staring at the corner in my foyer. Now you have to understand that my cats do not like to be in the same room together. lol They are sisters but generally each one stays on the opposite side of the house. lol

So I was surprised to see them together just staring at the corner, which should have been my first clue that something was there lol. They will catch any flies or lightening bugs that may sneak in the house, so I wasn't worried about it and went about my business of cleaning.

So I'm folding clothes when I hear OMG OMG OMG coming from my daughter in the kitchen, which is 3 steps from our foyer. We live in a small house lol. Anyway, I come running to see what is wrong and low and behold our cats are playing with a dead MOUSE!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

So naturally I start yelling OMG OMG OMG and my 16 year son comes running to see what is wrong...at the same time I pick up the phone and call hubby, screaming at him that there's a dead mouse in the house...lol. He is laughing and my son who is also laughing hysterically gets rid of it for me. We have lived in this house for 4 years and never had a mouse in the house. :(( Now I am all paranoid. My cats are both staring at the corner by my washer and dryer. (very small house lol) Me thinks they are looking for more. I hope not! I'm gonna make my hubby check behind the washer and dryer this weekend. :))

Well hubby thought my ordeal so funny he sent this pic with the caption:

Where's My Brother?

No comments: