71) The trouble with a kitten is THAT Eventually it becomes a CAT.
- Ogden Nash
72) Curiosity killed the cat, but for awhile I was a suspect.
- Steven Wright
73) Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.
- Arnold Edinborough
74) The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.
Jules Renard 1864-1910
75) “Cats don’t like change without their consent.”
- Roger A. Caras
76) Cat: A pygmy lion who loves mice, hates dogs, and patronizes human beings.
- Oliver Herford
77) A kitten is the delight of the household; all day long a comedy is played out by an incomparable actor.
78) God made the cat in order that man might have the pleasure of caressing the lion.
- Fernand Mery
79) The purity of a person’s heart can be quickly measured by how they regard cats.
80) People who belong to Siamese cats must make up their minds to do a good deal of waiting upon them.”
- Compton Mackenzie