Sunday, August 12, 2007

81-90 Cat Quotes/Sayings

81) “Cats look beyond appearances-beyond species entirely, it seems-to peer into the heart.” – Barbara L. Diamond

82) “The cat is the only animal which accepts the comforts but rejects the bondage of domesticity.” – Georges Louis Leclerc de Buffon

83) “One cat just leads to another.” – Ernest Hemingway

84) “A cat’s behavior is a direct reflection of his feelings.” – Carole Wilbourn

85) “My husband said it was him or the cat…I miss him sometimes.” – Unknown

86) “I cannot deny that a cat lover and his cat have a master/slave relationship. The cat is the master.” – Arthur R. Kassin

87) “To understand a cat, you must realize that he has has own gifts, his own viewpoint, even his own morality.” – Lilian Jackson Braun

88) “In my next life, I’d like to come back as a cat.” – Patti J. Moran

89) “A cat will do what it wants when it wants, and there’s not a thing you can do about it.” – Frank Perkins

90) “The purr from cat to man says, ‘You bring me happiness; I am at peace with you.’” – Barbara L. Diamond

No comments: