Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ghosts

I saw a ghost when I was 8 years old. Well I didn’t see a full apparition, what I saw was an outline of a man. My father was in the ARMY and we lived in Germany. My sister and I shared a room. Our beds were on opposite sides of the room against the walls. We had a German Shepard who used to sleep at the foot of our beds. Every night my mother would leave our door half way open with the hallway light on. I would wake up in the middle of the night to see an outline (umm Like a chalk outline of a person)of a man standing by the door. He would then proceed to walk in the room pushing the door completely open. He would walk toward my bed and then disappear. How do I know it was a “he” . Well it was tall, thin, and when it walked it sounded like it was wearing army boots.

Now my dog…would run from our room to my parents rooms and crawl under the bed. And if that wasn’t freaky enough, my sister would sleep walk into my parents room and crawl under the bed with our dog! Mom would wake up and find them both under her bed…lol. Now when she would try to get my sister out from under the bed Emily, (our Dog) would start growling. Of course, my sister doesn’t remember any of this as she was only 7 at the time.

I remember this so well because it happened repeatedly. It wasn’t a one time occurrence. I would hear foot steps walking in the hallway , and I think it would happen about the same time every night that it did happen. I was scared the first few times…lol. After I got used to seeing it, (we lived there 3 years) I did not fear it. I felt bad for it…you know like it was looking for something.

You know maybe what I saw was an imprint…I think that is what it is called. You know, an event that happened and its energy is still there replaying itself over and over. I need to do more research.

No comments: