Thursday, October 4, 2007

Week 3

Area to clean: Entry/Foyer

I thoroughly cleaned my foyer. My foyer is wood and I have 2 built in wooded benches. Kinda looks like a cabin…..:) So I had lot of dusting in the crevices. It looks beautiful now. I also went through all our coats hanging on the coat hangers and our shoe basket.

Lists:
1) Finishing up my gift lists
2) Holiday budget is coming along…although not as much in it as I want…lol
3) Continuing making my crafts and gifts website list.

Holiday Prep:
1) I am starting to collect the things I need for my homemade gifts.
2) I bought 2 items needed for my Holiday Menus. (Frozen Green Beans)
3) I went through 1 box of Christmas decorations. To take inventory of what I have. I will try to go through 1 box a week. This way I can de-clutter and organize and make note of items I may need. :)

No comments: