Saturday, July 21, 2007

First Post

in my blog. Well this should be interesting as I have never been good at writing. It may be and probably will be very dull, at least in the beginning...lol. Can you imagine that..I already drew a blank as to what to write...lol.


Okay...well I had a mini OAMC session today. I made the best Cinnamon Rolls . The recipe called for whole milk, I didn't have any on hand so I used nonfat dry milk. They were a hit with my family. This recipe makes a lot, I got 4 dozen out of my batch. I made one batch and froze the other three.

Lets see I also made:
  1. Master Mix--I use to make Biscuits, Pancakes, and Waffles
  2. Waffles
  3. Master Muffin Mix
  4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
  5. Italian French Bread
  6. Pirogi
  7. Hot Pockets
  8. 4 Meatloaves
  9. 2lbs Brown Hamburger
  10. 3lbs Meatballs
I think I will do a Chicken session in a couple of days.


No comments: