Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

OMG...We are Huge Harry Potter fans. We Just bought our copy (1 copy) of the Seventh book. We have to take turns reading it as I didn't have enough money to buy another copy. :( Ugh I am last in line...lol. I have 4 teens who all want to read the book :). I can't wait to read it...then again it will be sad when I do finish reading it. A mixed bag of emotion.

We have 1 complete set of Harry Potter books and 2 sets just need the last book. We have every movie that has been released on DVD. I can't wait till the new release comes to DVD. My daughter has collected everything Harry Potter of the years.

I guess a lot of people have the complete book set and movies. :)) Yes, I do know that there are a lot of people who believe the Harry Potter books are the devil and wicked.....LOL. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Please respect mine. :))

No comments: